Laundromat Etiquette for Coast Laundry
The Coast Laundry management team and staff welcome you to the South Bay’s cleanest, largest and finest 24-hour full service laundromat. We ask that you observe the following:
- Please check machines prior to using them for cleanliness and operation.
- Please do not leave your clothes and belongings unattended.
- Use machines at your own risk as we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Do not overload the machines or use excess detergent. (Fill to no more than 2/3’s capacity for best wash)
- Please empty all pockets before washing clothes.
- Please remove your clothes as soon as machine cycle finishes.
- All clothes left in the machines or store will be discarded.
- All children must be safely supervised by their parent or guardian at all times.
- No running in the store or riding in laundry carts.
- Please do not sit on folding tables, washers or dryers.
- Please be courteous to all laundry customers and staff members.
- Use caution at all times as floors may be slippery or wet.
- To redeem funds remaining on any laundry card, please contact owner at email@example.com or call (310) 408-5806 for a Redemption Form. Redemption Forms are also available on the website.
- To protect your clothing, please do not use tint or dye.
- No disruptive conduct, smoking, soliciting, alcohol, profanity, pets, or loitering allowed at any time.
- Please put all waste, laundry products and unwanted clothing in waste containers.
- Restrooms are for customers only.
- Coast Laundry employees are not on duty for security purposes.
- Dryers are only available for articles that have been washed at this facility.
- We are not responsible for the replacement of lost/stolen credit, debit or store laundry cards.
- No rubber or nylon in dryers as these materials could melt and damage your clothes.
- Please do not reserve washer or dryers prior to use.
- Please do not remove other people’s clothes – please ask a Coast Laundry Attendant to do it for you.
- Please keep dirty clothes off the folding tables.
- If you are going to leave the laundromat, please return prior to the end of your machine’s cycle.
- Please leave the machine door open after finishing your final cycle.
- Remove laundry from dryer upon completion to avoid wrinkling.
- Follow all Speed Queen guidelines and operational rules. Ask attendant for further information.
- Closely read all garment labels for proper washing.
- As solely determined by management, Coast Laundry reserves the right to refuse service or entry into the premises to anyone and at anytime. (To contact the Hawthorne Police Department, please call 310-349-2700)
Thank you for your cooperation.
COAST LAUNDRY MANAGEMENT