Laundromat Etiquette for Coast Laundry
The Coast Laundry management team and staff welcome you to the South Bay’s cleanest, largest and finest 24-hour full service laundromat. We ask that you observe the following:
- Please check machines prior to using them for cleanliness and operation.
- Please do not leave your clothes and belongings unattended.
- Use machines at your own risk as we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Do not overload the machines or use excess detergent. (Fill to no more than 2/3’s capacity for best wash)
- Please empty all pockets before washing clothes.
- Please remove your clothes as soon as machine cycle finishes.
- All clothes left in the machines or store will be donated to charity.
- All children must be safely supervised by their parent or guardian at all times.
- No running in the store or riding in laundry carts.
- Please do not sit on folding tables, washers or dryers.
- Please be courteous to all laundry customers and staff members.
- Use caution at all times as floors may be slippery or wet.
- Do not wash rugs or blankets in top loader.
- To protect your clothing, please do not use tint or dye.
- No smoking, soliciting, alcohol, profanity, pets, or loitering.
- Please put all waste, laundry products and unwanted clothing in waste containers.
- Restrooms are for customers only.
- Coast Laundry employees are not on duty for security purposes.
- Dryers are only available for articles that have been washed at this facility.
- We are not responsible for the replacement of lost/stolen credit, debit or store laundry cards.
- No rubber or nylon in dryers as these materials could melt and damage your clothes.
- Please do not reserve washer or dryers prior to use.
- Please do not remove other people’s clothes – please ask a Coast Laundry Attendant to do it for you.
- Please keep dirty clothes off the folding tables.
- If you are going to leave the laundromat, please return prior to the end of your machine’s cycle.
- Please leave the machine door open after finishing your final cycle.
- Remove laundry from dryer upon completion to avoid wrinkling.
- Follow all Speed Queen guidelines and operational rules. Ask attendant for further information.
- Closely read all garment labels for proper washing.
- As solely determined by management, we reserve the right to refuse service or entry into the premises to anyone and at anytime.
Thank you for your cooperation.
COAST LAUNDRY MANAGEMENT
**P.S. To contact the Hawthorne Police Department, please call 310-349-2700.